Since the passing of my basil plant, I have acquired two new plants to fill the...err... gaping hole in the vegetation section of my heart. One is a little pot of parsley and the other is lemon mint, which smells divinely refreshing. I have them out on my balcony since about a month ago and they are looking a bit scraggly at the moment. Pretty sure they need a more dirt and perhaps some nutrients. I really hope they don't decide to die on me too! The parsley is looking a bit worse for wear, but will write more about that at the bottom. When they first arrived, I couldn't resist adding a bit of parsley in my scrambled eggs breakfast. Here's what the deliciousness was about:
| Nom nom nom! |
Parsley
- leaves and branches turning pale yellow and soft
- there are a few small baby leaves sprouting (can't tell whether they are coming or going, hmm...)
Lemon mint
- edges of some leaves are black, and some leaves have dried up. Otherwise still alive and kicking.
Help us.
No comments:
Post a Comment