Friday, December 28
Corn Muffin
Whether you are organizing or participating in a food-sharing party, I find that one of the things worth being mindful of is, "How messy would I be when eating this?" So, one thing that helps is to make whichever food you are preparing into finger foods. That way, the guests don't need to worry about having to find a place to sit down and bother with the fork and knife. Instead, they can move around the room as they please and being social!
Recently, I went to a potluck house party and I made corn bread. Instead of baking it as a loaf of bread as you would normally, I used a muffin tin and lined it with cupcake liners. After they are done baking, they turned out gorgeous and even looked like adorable cupcakes! Another good thing is that this creates even less washing, woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment